Thursday, June 4, 2009

My activities in summer holidays....

Yeah! this summer holidays I am still in my college hostel and but there are certain reasons for my stay. But I need to kill time here and do the best I can not to get bore and keep myself busy. Well there are certain things which I'm executing these days....

!: I wake up and attend my VB class from 9 to 12:30 and after lunch go for second session till evening 4:30

@: Watching Movies from 9PM to 11PM-"No compromise on it"... Twilight, Australia, Click and 21 were some good ones and now I'm out of stock.

#: Solving some programming exercise from spoj.pl.

%: Preparations for GLOSS websites going on.

^: As I'm not used to reading novels much, so for a change, trying to finish the one and only "Godfather" by Mario Pujo. I got it from my friend. And yeah I feel it interesting.

&:Washing my clothes and packing my stuff in order to go to Banglore..."The worst things I had to do".

*:Writing blogs sitting hours in front of my laptop... "paining my eyes...!"


Oh sorry! I feel soo sleepy at 5:37 AM writing a lot of posts that I kept pressing 'shift' at starting of every line :P...
Soon I'll be down and hope I'll attend the class.... :)

2 comments:

Unnecessary J said...

haha i thought you were making the numbers like that on purpose x]

your blog is very entertaining. i'll have to start stopping by every once in a while :]

-J

Anurag said...

well till '%' I was sleeping and then something popped up in mind "why not number in such fashion ?" , so i continued with that... :) Sometimes you get good ideas in sleep also.... Stay tuned..