Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Good Bye 2nd year...

Today my last day in this hostel room (I'll be missing it a lot) as my semester has ended after "do or die" kinda exams.With this I will be entering my 3rd year of my engineering. Also I stayed in college for some ten days for Visual Basic certificate course and yeah I got an "S" grade in that(atleast I didn't screw this exam like end sems...:P ). Today I'll be leaving to Chennai and from there to Bangalore by tomorrow evening. I'm going to Bangalore for an Inplant training in Sun Microsystems. Well I hope for best over there and yeah of course this time I miss my family as I won't be going home in these holidays. Its been more than six month since I've met my parents. But its gonna be a great experience to go and get trained in such a big company. Hopefully I will be meeting with lots of engineers and computer nerds. And that too Bangalore has lots of sight seeing spots. So I've got lot of plans for there and as far now I'm packing my stuff and single mindedly thinking of a great trip.

1 comment:

Vela ★ 13 said...

How's the new year going on? And the new room? :P

P.S : Check out my blog space.....